Muziekcafé de Meister processes personal data of its customers, prospects and other contact persons. We do this to help our customers as well as possible and to achieve our goals. In this privacy statement we explain why and how we process your personal data.
We do not have Data Protection Officer (FG) in (free) services, but we would like to help answer your questions. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are we?
Muziekcafé de Meister, owner Laurent Hennekens, is a music café where both professional and novice bands can perform. We are the meeting place for music lovers where they can come together to enjoy various types of music. Muziekcafé de Meister is located at Burgemeester Lemmensstraat 250, 6163 JT in Geleen and is responsible for the processing of your personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
We consider your privacy very important and ensure that the personal information you share with us is handled with care. This privacy statement covers all our processing operations – even if we process personal data together with other parties (for example in case of sending invoices). In this privacy statement, we would like to explain how we handle your personal details carefully.
Which personal details does Muziekcafe de Meister collect and why?
We process your personal data if you provide this information to us. An example of the latter is signing up for newsletters or downloading a (free) product.
Below is an overview of the personal data you provide us that we may process, depending on the product or service you purchase or use:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Company Name
- Company address details
- IP address
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Browser fingerprint
- VAT number (Belgian customers)
- Contact history
- Other personal data that you actively provide for example by registering on our website, in correspondence and by telephone
SPECIAL OR SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA MUZIEKCAFE DE MEISTER PROCESSES
Our website, (free) services and products do not intend to collect information about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check whether a visitor is older than 16 years. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children. This is to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you suspect that we have collected the personal details of a minor without permission, you can contact us via email@example.com. We will delete the information in these cases.
We also process photos. These are photos made by us, for example from visitors to one of our events. We use these photos to give our content more atmosphere. In addition, we can use these photos in our advertisements on the website or Social Media, of course with your permission, so if you do not agree with this, we will remove it immediately.
WITH WHAT PURPOSE DOES MUZIEKCAFE DE MEISTER PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- Legal requirements
A small part of our processing is required by law. This mainly concerns personal data that are required to meet our tax liability.
- Member administration and services
In our membership administration we keep track of all prospects and customers of Muziekcafé de Meister, including the relevant contact persons. We keep various personal details of contact persons in order to carry out our (free) services and products as optimally as possible. So we keep contact details to:
- Your registration and / or payment after you have purchased a product or service;
You can call or e-mail if necessary to perform the service that you have taken.
To inform you about (changes to) our services and products that you have previously purchased. For this you can always unsubscribe via a link in the mail.
- Would you like to contact us? We can be reached via various channels, such as: telephone, mail, e-mail, Facebook. To make this possible, we also process personal data.
- Newsletters and mailings
You can register with us for various newsletters and mailing lists. Sometimes these newsletters are personalised based on certain actions you have taken. Consider, for example, certain campaigns about our products and (free) services or e-mails in memory of an appointment or an e-mail with new products or services. You always have the possibility to adjust your preferences for receiving newsletters and e-mails. If you do not want to receive newsletters, you can unsubscribe at the bottom of every email.
In order to be able to purchase, send and assess the privacy guarantee audits, contact details are processed.
- Recruitment (marketing)
To maintain contact with everyone, we also process contact details and interest areas about our products, such as upcoming events, and (free) services, such as a downloadable ebook.
- For campaigns for (free) services and products from Muziekcafé de Meister (and Muziekcafé de Meister related campaigns such as our events) we also process personal data. For example IP address, cookie ID, social ID and / or surfing behaviour. We do this in order to show the most relevant advertisement in the right places.
- In addition, we use ‘adapted target groups via Facebook’ for Muziekcafé de Meister (and Muziekcafé de Meister related campaigns, such as events). Think for example of ‘adjusted target groups’ based on the behaviour on our website or on the basis of an e-mail address. E-mail addresses are supplied and anonymised for creating target groups that we want to access with our advertisements via Facebook. We then receive reports on this with anonymised data. On these platforms (personalised) advertisements can be shown. We do not pass on any personal data to third parties, unless you have given unambiguous consent.
- If you do not want ads to be shown via these platforms, you can contact us via the contact details above. You can also unsubscribe from these platforms. How to do this can be found on the following page: Facebook
Note: you may still see advertisements from Muziekcafé de Meister afterwards. In these cases you fall into a general target group where we focus our advertisement.
- Improvement of services at Muziekcafé de Meister
We also maintain personal data for the improvement of our services. For example: Conversion rates and open rates to see how relevant our e-mails (newsletters, webinar reminders and webinar repeats) or Messenger Bots are.
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
Muziekcafé de Meister does not make decisions based on automated processing (algorithms) that can have adverse consequences for you.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED
Under the GDPR everyone has a number of rights. We do our utmost to meet this as well as possible. Do you have tips or comments? Let us know! To use your rights you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information and inspection: of course you can see which personal data we process from you. We are happy to tell you more about how and why we process this data.
- Rectification: do you have the idea that we have wrong information about you? Let us know then we will adjust it.
- Oblivion: you can delete the personal data that we have from you. It may be that for other purposes (administration or deduplication, for example), we still have to process this data.
- Restriction: do you have the idea that we process your personal data wrongly or incorrectly, then you can also have that processing limited.
- Objection (objection): you can lodge an objection for the processing of your personal data. Is it marketing? Then we will terminate that processing as soon as possible.
- Transferability: this is a new right under the GDPR to transfer your personal data. If you want to use this, please contact us.
In addition, you can also:
- Revoke permission: for example, to receive e-mailings. If you wish to withdraw permission for another processing, you can contact us. This can be done via email@example.com To make sure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black / unreadable. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request.
- Submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority (AP): do you think we do not act in accordance with the privacy legislation? Then of course we would like to hear that.
HOW LONG DOES MUZIEKCAFE DE MEISTER STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data may not be kept longer than necessary. The retention period depends on the purpose for which we have received or collected the data and any legal obligations to retain data. If you have any questions about this, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
PRINCIPLES OF THE PROCESSES
As explained above, we process some data for the performance of a statutory duty, some for the execution of an agreement (registration of the event) and most for carrying out the legitimate interest of Muziekcafé de Meister: carrying out our objective. If you want to know more about the considerations that we make with the legitimate interest, then you know where to find us! Finally, we process some data with your permission: this is mainly about online tracking methods.
SHARING PERSONAL DETAILS WITH THIRD PARTIES
We share your personal data with business partners and third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. In some other cases we also provide your personal data to third parties, but we only do this with your express permission.
With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to guarantee the same level of security and to safeguard the confidentiality of your data. We remain responsible for these processing operations.
We use the following suppliers who process personal data on behalf of Muziekcafé de Meister, with whom all processing agreements have been concluded: Facebook, Google, Mailchimp, Quriobot, LetConvert, Marketplan, PixelMe, PopLink and SocialBee.
We have a processor agreement with Google. The data we collect in Google Analytics is anonymised and encrypted. The so-called ‘sharing data’ with Google is off. Finally, we do not use the Analytics cookies in combination with other Google services.
HOW MUZIEKCAFE DE MEISTER SECURES PERSONAL DATA
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at email@example.com
We have taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Servers and devices of our employees are equipped with current security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- We only send your data via secure internet connections (SSL). You can see this at the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock.
- Access to personal data from mobile devices is restricted and actively monitored.
- All employees of Muziekcafé de Meister who have access to personal data are trained in carefully handling your data.
- DKIM are internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails containing viruses, spam or intended to obtain personal (login) data.